Established in 1931, Berkeley College is a coeducational college specializing in undergraduate Bachelor's and Associate's degrees in business and a variety of other areas. With seven locations in New York and New Jersey, and a convenient online program, Berkeley is widely recognized for its academic excellence and its career preparation.
What gives Berkeley College the edge over other colleges?
Berkeley College offers all of these benefits. We call them The Berkeley AdvantageŽ
- On-the-job internships as part of the curriculum
- A Bachelor's degree in as little as three years or an Associate's degree in just 18 months
- Online degrees: Bachelor's and Associate's, both part-time and full-time
- Flexible scheduling: day, evening/weekend, and online classes
- More than $17 million each year in Berkeley College grants and scholarships for qualified students
- A tuition freeze for students who maintain continuous, full-time enrollment
- Small classes for more personal attention
- A faculty selected for both academic credentials and professional experience
- An extensive network of employer connections
- More than 20 Career Services professionals who collectively specialize in each field of study and actively pursue job opportunities for each student
- Free lifetime career assistance
- Seven convenient locations in the New York metropolitan area
And as a result, a graduate employment rate that is consistently high, year after year!